- Content. While there may be information on this Website related to medical conditions and their treatment. MSD makes no claims or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of this Website. You agree that to the extent permitted by law access to and use of this Website and the content thereof is at your own risk. Please note that the information contained on this Website is not intended to be comprehensive or to serve as a substitute for your own medical judgment. We recommend that you also consult other professional sources and references prior to making any evaluation or treatment decision.
- Service Access. Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on this Website without notice. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Representation. As a user of this Website, you are liable for the accuracy of the information that you provide to MSD. Should you respond with information including feedback or data such as questions, comments, suggestions or the like regarding the content of this Website, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and MSD shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information.
- Intellectual Property. All material on this Website is copyright of Merck or is affiliates or permission has been granted to Merck or its affiliates to use such material, except where expressly stated otherwise. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with paragraph 4 above. No license to, or right in, any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes, and other proprietary rights of Merck and/or other parties is granted to, or conferred upon, you.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. While it has used reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, complete, and current, MSD expressly disclaims any warranty or representation regarding the accuracy, completeness, or currency of such information. The material displayed on this Website is provided without any representations or any kind, as to its accuracy. The material and any information contained on this Website are not intended to serve as a substitute for your own medical judgment. To the extent permitted by law, use of this Website is at the risk of the user and MSD accepts no liability for any computer viruses, malicious software, harmful data or any other material which is technologically harmful infecting the user following its use of this Website.
- Monitoring. Although MSD may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the website, if any, MSD is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such Web pages or utilities nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such pages or utilities on the website. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Forward Looking Statements. This website may include “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Merck undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. Additional factors that could cause results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements can be found in Merck’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and the company’s other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) available at www.sec.gov.